Well this is very delayed but a dress blog is better then no blog at all I suppose!
My maid of honor and I went and tried on wedding dresses and bride's maid dresses it was amazing! I found the wedding dress that I have been in love with since pretty much day 1 when I started looking for dresses, so back in February! LOL! I guess when you know you know and that we had talked about it.
So the dress is perfect, however it is white with red on it and I can't decide if I want to be traditional and get married in all white or if adding color to my wedding dress is what I want to do. Again another decision to make. There are so many wedding decisions to be made that's going to be very draining for an indecisive person. Well back to the dress, I would post pictures but then Todd will see them and it has to be a secret! We have all agreed that he is going to cry when he sees me walk down the aisle, it's going to awesome and make my heart flutter! LOL OK that was a bit cheesy.
We also were able to find the bride's maid dress that I want my line to wear, it's simple and not too expensive and looked awesome on Dan.
Todd and I have also decided that we are going to have 3 colors for the wedding; silver, red and black. We are going to have the lines be in silver with black and then me and Todd will wear red and then our moms (yes there are 3 moms) are going to wear black with silver and then Todd's dad is going to be in a black tux with silver just like the lines. That's the wedding ideas that we have so far on that.
Well that's all the new stuff to report so far. We have decided to put all the wedding plans on hold until January so we can make it through the holidays and then decide what our budget is and go from there. I will keep blogging though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.