Where to begin?
Let's see Todd and I are doing really well, we have both are working and focusing on getting out of debt! Yuck! We would ideally like to buy a house in less than two years, guess we will see which way life leads us. Todd had to have a like surgery procedure last Monday so that set us back since we don't have insurance but we are destine to get it all resolved and move on from it. I am just extremely happy he is happy and back to being healthy and not in too much pain. He just started working at comcast, not his favorite job but it pays are bills and it's free internet and cable!! Woohoo!! (Thank you baby for taking care of us, I love you!) I am working at Physician's Group of UT, making money to pay the bills but definitely not in the career field I want to be in. I am still going to school at ITT and should be done in less then 18 months, fingers crossed! Then it is off to law school, just haven't decided where that will be at yet....Other then that we just work and go to school and hang out, nothing too exciting is going on with us.
My Dad's birthday is coming up on Sunday and I have really been struggling this year. They say it gets easier with time but I feel like this year has been as hard as the first. I don't know if it is because there was so much that happened this year or what it is, I miss him A LOT!!! I wish he could have physically been there to see his baby get married, I wish him and Todd would have at least got to have some sort of interaction; I think they would have got along really well. I wish I could walk in and see him standing in the kitchen, it's just the little things he used to do that I seem to miss more and more with each passing day. It almost feels like it was yesterday that we lost him and it's not real. I hope with time it does get easier but it doesn't feel like it this year. I am dreading Sunday just because of how I have been feeling and then next month is the 4 year mark and I hate the thought of it being so long but yet seeming like it wasn't that long ago. I miss my Daddy a lot and just wish I could get one last hug from him, I don't think I would let him go! :-( That is just how I am feeling lately, I am glad I have Todd to pick me up when I am feeling down. I am also glad he is there to talk to when I need it, I just wish he could have met him so he could have really got to know my Dad. I know my Mom will be there too, she has been a tremendous support through these difficult years.
In lighter news my Mom gets to go on a cruise in like 2 weeks! I am so jealous! She does deserve it though, she is almost done with her bachelors degree, jealous of that too!!! She has been working so hard with school and work, it will be a nice well deserved get away for her. I know she is really excited to go on her cruise and she is taking my Grandma with her so they both get a needed break away. I am glad that my Mom has helped us with so much and that she is finally getting away and going to go and enjoy herself.
It's been nice to have the past few months of getting our lives back in to the "norm" of things. Not sure our life will ever be calm but it hasn't been too stressful these past few months. I am glad the wedding stuff is over with, that was a headache in itself getting it organized and put together. Todd and I are planning on moving out the end of April and getting our own place, it's going to be one wild crazy adventure but I think it will be a lot of fun. I will miss having my Mom right there but I will just call her whenever I need something or just want to talk. We have pretty much everything we need for the apartment so it will be good to finally get to use the things we got for our wedding and Christmas. I am excited and nervous as ever!! We are also moving in to the apartments that my sister lives in, hopefully she stays and we are able to be close to her and my nephew Branden. She has been through a lot these last few months, with her husband passing and having that only income taken away from her. She is doing really well, I am just hoping she can continue to do good for her and Branden.
Well that is all the ranting and rambling for today, maybe I will try to update this thing more often...we will see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.