Todd and I are still going strong, guess thats a good thing since we have the rest of our lives to go, we haven't done much wedding planning or putting any thing into action until this last weekend we decided it was time to get moving. We went and looked at centerpieces and also flowers today, it was fun but Todd hates shopping so it wasn't as fun for him. We found some centerpieces that we love we just need to think about how many we want of them and if we want to mix different pieces or keep it all the same.
I have seen a few different dresses that I like but nothing that feels like it is the one so I need to keep looking; I just haven't been much interested in going dress shopping. So that is still on the list of things to do, fall in love with my dream dress.
Todd and I also had decided we didn't want to do a line or any thing but after some thoughts I have asked one of my friends to be my matron of honor! Thanks Heather! She is going to a be a great help to getting all the wedding plans together, she is very excited and I know it's going to turn out great. Todd just needs to decide who he is having as his best man.
So far we have all the plans in my head we just need to act on them, we have the photographer Heather's Dad! YAY! He is awesome and has been so helpful with any questions that I have for him. We are still having the wedding in Father in law's backyard, we have my friends Mom doing the cake for us and then my Mom is cooking for the small group we have at the ceremony before the reception. I am very excited that every thing is finally falling into place, it has and is going to be rough not having my Dad here but I know that he is going to be watching over me.
Besides the wedding plans Todd and I have been deciding when and where we want to move to. My Mom wants us out by January 2011 so that we can start our little family and grow as a couple so we need to decide when we want to move out and if we want to rent or try to qualify for a house. So many decisions it feels like just yesterday I was graduating high school and being a crazy teenager.
Along with all the wedding and moving out decisions I am still going to school full time, getting ready to graduate with my Associates degree the end of this month and starting on my bachelors degree! I am so excited to see some sort of light at the end of this very long journey I have started.
That's all the updating so far, I will try to be better about blogging more with every thing that is going on. We are going to start putting the wedding plans into more action. So much to do it's going to come so quickly!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.